Harvey M. White, 73, of Avondale Road, West Hartford died Wednesday, March 8, 2006 at St. Francis Hospital & Medical Center. He was the husband of the late Joan (Michelson) White who died October 28, 2005. Born in Hartford, he was the son of the late William and Claire (Lansing) White. Harvey graduated from Hall High School in West Hartford in 1950, and he received a Bachelor of Architecture Degree from Carnegie-Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA. He was in private practice for 40 years before joining the Department of Public Works, State of Connecticut. The hand of his design is seen throughout the State of Connecticut including in the original design and renovations of Beth El Temple in West Hartford. Harvey was a member of the American Institute of Architecture, a past president of the Connecticut Society of Architecture, and a member of the National Council of Architecture Registration Boards. He leaves his son, Andrew S. White and his wife Maria Chiarelli of Hamden; his daughter, Randi L. White of Boston, MA; his grandsons, Joseph and Andrew White; and his brother, Edward V. White of West Hartford. He was predeceased by a brother, Burton J. White. Funeral services will be held Sunday, March 12, 2006 at 10:00 AM in the Chapel of the Weinstein Mortuary, 640 Farmington Avenue, Hartford with Rabbi David J. Small officiating. Interment will follow in the Emanuel Synagogue Cemetery, Wethersfield. A memorial period will be observed Sunday following the funeral at his home, 73 Avondale Road, West Hartford. Memorial contributions may be made to the Heart Association, 2550 US Highway 1, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 . For further information, directions, or to share memories of Harvey with his family, please visit online at www.weinsteinmortuary.com.